Congratulations! You Are Imperfect

 


Few minutes ago, I typed an article on neuroscience. Please check the link: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/experience-joy-now-anytime-you-wish-2020-hiten-bhuta

This is not a perfect article. I am imperfect writer. English is my 5th language. I am not a medical professional. I am not an author in the traditional sense of the word. I don't have any qualifications to write this article.

I have studied neuroscience as I want to understand my brain. I shared my understanding of the brain through this article. If you are native English speaker, established author or medical professional, you can find many imperfections in my article.

My imperfections are my strength. No one knows how I write these articles. I work, I read, I study and somehow I feel inspired to type some new words. How does my 1300 Gram Brain create new sentences, new ideas and concepts? I don't know. In fact, no one knows.

Can Artificial Intelligence (AI) write exactly as I write?

Not possible. AI can probably write better than me. At some point in the future, AI will create perfect, precise & engaging articles. AI's article will not have error. AI will present accurate information on every topic. AI will work with perfection.

If AI will excel in perfection and beat human beings in perfection and accuracy, what will remain in exclusive territory of human beings?

Imperfections will be hallmark of human beings. Instead of feeling ashamed of our imperfections, we can celebrate our imperfections as the evidence of our human-ness.

Take for example, this article. When I was in school, I used to write with pen. My handwriting is imperfect. At times the breadth, width, spacing of the words don't match. My handwriting is readable but not perfect. When I use Laptop to convey ideas, each word is typed perfectly. There are no spelling mistakes.

However, you may never know whether this article was written by an AI bot or a human being. But when you see imperfectly written handwritten note, you know it is written by human being.

Let us say, in some event of historic calamity, you have a choice to SAVE only one of the two documents having same content from your loved one:

1) One perfectly typed and printed document.

2) Imperfect handwritten document.

What will you save?

If you plan to save imperfect handwritten document, you have selected human imperfection over machine perfection.

So, if you are imperfect - don't be depressed. Celebrate.

If you like this article, please give your comment and share it with others!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5G, Cloud VR and Education

New Model For Technology & Social Trends

What Will Happen When World Gets 100 Times Faster Mobile Internet?