English Is My 5th Language. I Am Not An Expert On English Grammar. If I Can Write & Share, You Can Also Do It!



We stop expressing ourselves because we feel we may make mistake. Written words have shaped human civilization. Many of us are reluctant to write. I am writing this article to inspire you to write and share. You can participate in this uniquely human experience of reading and writing with little bit of courage & fun. My writing is not perfect. Very soon, AI-software will be able to write better articles than most of us.

In the world, where AI will make everything perfect, human beings will retain the ability to create imperfect things. We can celebrate our imperfections as the test of humanity.

I was born in Damnagar. Damnagar is a small village in Amreli district in Gujarat - a western state of India. Gujarati is my mother tongue. Gujarati is the first language I learned. I learned Gujarati because everyone in my family was speaking in Gujarati when I grew up.

I grew up in Mumbai - a mega metropolitan city in Maharashtra. I naturally learnt Hindi. Many of friends spoke in Hindi. Most Television Programs are in Hindi. India's famous Bollywood movies are in Hindi. Hindi is national language of India. It is a compulsory school subject. So, I learnt Hindi.

I learnt Marathi as a school subject and most of my friends from college communicated in Marathi. I enjoyed reading some Marathi literature - specially articles & book of Purushottam Laxman Deshpande.

I learnt basics of Sanskrit at an early stage as I had to memorize several Sanskrit verses as part of our religious and cultural practice.

After learning this four languages, I was introduced to formal training in English in my 5th grade.

I enjoyed learning English language in my school and later in my college. As I traveled around the world, I experienced the power of English language. English language allows me to communicate with people around the world.

Authors, scientists, researchers and leading subject experts express their ideas in English. Millions of books, research articles & papers are published in English language. Mastery over English allows us to access this vast material on every conceivable subject.

At times, I struggle to express ideas in an effective manner. But, I am always excited to use our uniquely human ability to write, express, create and share ideas.

If I can write and publish this article, you also can!

Go ahead, be courageous - enjoy the fun of writing & publishing.

If you like this article, please comment on it or share it. If you feel I can write article on any subject that can contribute to you, feel free to suggest.

Thanks for your decision to spend valuable time on reading this article.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5G, Cloud VR and Education

New Model For Technology & Social Trends

What Will Happen When World Gets 100 Times Faster Mobile Internet?