Stay Healthy Forever - Use Intermittent Fasting



All of us receive very valuable advice & preaching on how to be healthy. This type of outside knowledge fails to have any long-term impact on us. We develop healthy or unhealthy habits at an early age. These habits define who we are. There are many memories associated with these habits. Now, habits control us. We are mostly guided on auto-pilot by our set, ingrained, familiar habits. Our habits are deeply intertwined with people & environment around us.

This post is to encourage everyone to try intermittent fasting. At first it may look counter-intuitive and against our set habit. But it is worth trying.

Since last 3 years or so, I am intermittently practicing intermittent fasting, vegan and gluten-free diet! I have not followed it strictly. At times, I break the diet regime.

Intermittent 16/8 fasting involves fasting for 16 hours in a day and eating during the window of 8 hours. When I practice intermittent fasting, I experience great deal of energy, vitality, productivity and alertness - throughout the day. When I eat heavy breakfast or heavy lunch, I find that my brain get sluggish, slow and dull for couple of hours after taking heavy meal.

I will invite you to explore the magical benefits of intermittent fasting. Click on some of the links below to understand the idea:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Managing Fear In Times Of Pandemic

5G, Cloud VR and Education

What Will Happen When World Gets 100 Times Faster Mobile Internet?